The Academy of Model Aeronautics – Site of the Day: Sunday June 8th, 2014
The Academy of Model Aeronautics is the world’s largest model aviation association, representing a membership of more than 150,000 from every walk of life, income level and age group. The Academy of Model Aeronautics is a self-supporting, non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote development of model aviation as a recognized sport and worthwhile recreation activity.
The organization is open to anyone interested in model aviation. It is the official national body for model aviation in the United States. AMA sanctions more than 2,000 model competitions throughout the country each year, and certifies official model flying records on a national and international level. The Academy of Model Aeronautics is the organizer of the annual National Aeromodeling Championships, the world’s largest model airplane competition.
About Sterling Reporter’s Site of the Day Blog:
The Sterling Reporter is a financial and business news aggregation site. Since our focus is primarily on the financial markets and business items, expect our Site of the Day posts to be of business related web sites that we find interesting. We are also saving an archive of our Site of the Day posts that can be found at the Site of the Day Archive Page.
News Topics Covered by Sterling Reporter:
This site covers news on the following topics:
- Latest Headlines
- US News
- World News
Additionally, other sites that are part of the Sterling Reporter family include the following:
- Bakken Oil News: News and information concerning the Bakken Oil region.
- Best Bankruptcy: News and information concerning bankruptcy within the United States.
- Bond Market News: News and information concerning the bond and other debt markets.
- Capital Markets News: News and information concerning the U.S. capital markets.
- Gold & Silver News: News and information concerning the gold, silver, and precious metals markets.
- Oil & Gas News: News and information concerning the oil and natural gas markets.
- Sterling Holdings: This is the parent entity for the Sterling Reporter and our related news sites.
- Sterling Reporter: Financial news and information that is aggregate by human hand.
- U.S. Election News: News and information concerning elections within the United States.