The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (drones): Site of the Day – Tuesday June 24th, 2014
The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems (drones) is the world’s largest non-profit organization devoted exclusively to advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community. Serving more than 7,500 members from government organizations, industry and academia, AUVSI is committed to fostering, developing, and promoting unmanned systems and robotic technologies. AUVSI members support defense, civil and commercial sectors.
Advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community through education, advocacy and leadership.
To improve humanity by enabling the global use of robotic technology in everyday lives.
AUVSI’s Strategic Goals
- Inclusive Community – AUVSI will be an inclusive and accessible global organization encompassing the robotics/unmanned systems community.
- Global Focus – AUVSI will be the essential partner in the growth and reach of the global robotics/unmanned systems community.
- Education and Outreach – AUVSI will facilitate the expansion of robotics/unmanned systems knowledge and will promote educational opportunities.
- Knowledge Source – AUVSI will be the preferred robotics/unmanned systems knowledge source.
- Advocacy and Influence – There will be recognition of AUVSI by governments, industry and academia as a powerful advocate for robotics/unmanned systems.
- Member Services – AUVSI will provide value-added services to its current and potential membership.
About Sterling Reporter’s Site of the Day Blog:
The Sterling Reporter is a financial and business news aggregation site. Since our focus is primarily on the financial markets and business items, expect our Site of the Day posts to be of business related web sites that we find interesting. We are also saving an archive of our Site of the Day posts that can be found at the Site of the Day Archive Page.
News Topics Covered by Sterling Reporter:
This site covers news on the following topics:
- Latest Headlines
- US News
- World News
Additionally, other sites that are part of the Sterling Reporter family include the following:
- Bakken Oil News: News and information concerning the Bakken Oil region.
- Best Bankruptcy: News and information concerning bankruptcy within the United States.
- Bond Market News: News and information concerning the bond and other debt markets.
- Capital Markets News: News and information concerning the U.S. capital markets.
- Gold & Silver News: News and information concerning the gold, silver, and precious metals markets.
- Oil & Gas News: News and information concerning the oil and natural gas markets.
- Sterling Holdings: This is the parent entity for the Sterling Reporter and our related news sites.
- Sterling Reporter: Financial news and information that is aggregate by human hand.
- U.S. Election News: News and information concerning elections within the United States.