Hodinkee: Site of the Day – Saturday July 26th, 2014
HODINKEE is one of the most widely read wristwatch publications in the world. Launched in 2008 by then 25-year-old Benjamin Clymer, the site quickly gained notoriety for earnest looks at some of the industry’s most interesting, and occasionally forgotten, timepieces.
We came across this site while reading an article in the Wall Street Journal about the changing tastes in men’s luxury watches. We found it interesting, and hoped you would too.
The product guru talks about stocking up, paring back, and the importance of helping people find their passions.
This is the 14th watch IWC has made with the foundation.
It's not 2003 anymore.
"Times change, and we change with them" – William Henry Harrison
Big Ben isn't encrypted, but perhaps it should be?
An affordable automatic dress watch with a classic design.
Are you a watchmaking student? Apply now for awards up to $10,000!
Your weekly round-up of the best vintage watches from around the web.
The new boutique will mark a dramatic new presence for Vacheron in New York City.
Is there a great watch under all the hype, or is the Daytona all sizzle and no steak?
About Sterling Reporter’s Site of the Day Blog:
The Sterling Reporter is a financial and business news aggregation site. Since our focus is primarily on the financial markets and business items, expect our Site of the Day posts to be of business related web sites that we find interesting. We are also saving an archive of our Site of the Day posts that can be found at the Site of the Day Archive Page.
News Topics Covered by Sterling Reporter:
This site covers news on the following topics:
- Latest Headlines
- US News
- World News
Additionally, other sites that are part of the Sterling Reporter family include the following:
- Bakken Oil News: News and information concerning the Bakken Oil region.
- Best Bankruptcy: News and information concerning bankruptcy within the United States.
- Bond Market News: News and information concerning the bond and other debt markets.
- Capital Markets News: News and information concerning the U.S. capital markets.
- Gold & Silver News: News and information concerning the gold, silver, and precious metals markets.
- Oil & Gas News: News and information concerning the oil and natural gas markets.
- Sterling Holdings: This is the parent entity for the Sterling Reporter and our related news sites.
- Sterling Reporter: Financial news and information that is aggregate by human hand.
- U.S. Election News: News and information concerning elections within the United States.