Kelley Blue Book – Site of the Day: September 30th, 2014
Kelley Blue Book has long been the definitive source of used car valuation and pricing data. The company now offers information on new car pricing, car reviews and a variety of information relevant to car buyers. The site’s used car valuation information is still used by car dealers across the country. We recently used site to estimate the trade in value of the 2001 Volvo S40 we were looking to trade in. The value came in at the exact number the dealer said the car was worth. This site is a definite tool every car buyer should put to use.
News from Kelley Blue Book:
News Topics Covered by Sterling Reporter:
This site covers news on the following topics:
- Latest Headlines
- US News
- World News
Additionally, other sites that are part of the Sterling Reporter family include the following:
- Bakken Oil News: News and information concerning the Bakken Oil region.
- Best Bankruptcy: News and information concerning bankruptcy within the United States.
- Bond Market News: News and information concerning the bond and other debt markets.
- Capital Markets News: News and information concerning the U.S. capital markets.
- Gold & Silver News: News and information concerning the gold, silver, and precious metals markets.
- Oil & Gas News: News and information concerning the oil and natural gas markets.
- Sterling Holdings: This is the parent entity for the Sterling Reporter and our related news sites.
- Sterling Reporter: Financial news and information that is aggregate by human hand.
- U.S. Election News: News and information concerning elections within the United States.