Taxpayers for Common Sense: Site of the Day – Saturday August 2nd, 2014
Founded in 1995, Taxpayers for Common Sense is a 501(c)(3) nonpartisan budget watchdog that serves as an independent voice for American taxpayers. Its mission is to ensure that the federal government spends taxpayer dollars responsibly and operates within its means. Throughout its history, TCS has empowered citizen activists, the media, policymakers, and allies from across the ideological spectrum with the information and insight necessary to make government work for all.
Taxpayers for Common Sense is scrupulously accurate, aggressively nonpartisan, and doggedly persistent at eliminating government waste. The Taxpayers for Common Sense Board of Directors includes experts in a wide variety of issues and in nonprofit management. The board’s membership reflects perspectives from across the political and ideological spectrum.
News from Taxpayers for Common Sense
About Sterling Reporter’s Site of the Day Blog:
The Sterling Reporter is a financial and business news aggregation site. Since our focus is primarily on the financial markets and business items, expect our Site of the Day posts to be of business related web sites that we find interesting. We are also saving an archive of our Site of the Day posts that can be found at the Site of the Day Archive Page.
News Topics Covered by Sterling Reporter:
This site covers news on the following topics:
- Latest Headlines
- US News
- World News
Additionally, other sites that are part of the Sterling Reporter family include the following:
- Bakken Oil News: News and information concerning the Bakken Oil region.
- Best Bankruptcy: News and information concerning bankruptcy within the United States.
- Bond Market News: News and information concerning the bond and other debt markets.
- Capital Markets News: News and information concerning the U.S. capital markets.
- Gold & Silver News: News and information concerning the gold, silver, and precious metals markets.
- Oil & Gas News: News and information concerning the oil and natural gas markets.
- Sterling Holdings: This is the parent entity for the Sterling Reporter and our related news sites.
- Sterling Reporter: Financial news and information that is aggregate by human hand.
- U.S. Election News: News and information concerning elections within the United States.